Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NEWSFLASH: Ryan Gosling is Team Splendibird

It's me again.  I'm in the last few hours of blogINK and possibly entirely INSANE.  Which actually helps round these parts.  Anyway, I've pulled out the big guns.  Deep breath, ladies and germs, deep breath:



YOU'RE WELCOME. 

By way of thanks, nip over here to watch, like and comment.  Competition is steep and #TeamSplendibird needs you.

You can also see the vlog and find out more about me and why I'm doing this in these posts (and many more) around the web:

Jeri Smith Ready
Tales of a Kitchen Witch
Bitches, Books and Baking
Serendipity Reviews

Not to mention all over Tumblr(splendibird.tumblr.com) and Twitter (@splendibird)

And you can read what I have to say about Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - just one of Mira INK's brilliant titles - here.  This also features Zooey Deschanel, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and my best friend.  Really.

Finally, and most importantly - THANK YOU.  You are all completely AMAZEBALLS and I am sure that at least one of you will receive Richard Armitage for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment